Education at Boaz
- Teaches transferable life skills
- Promotes an awareness of the environment
- Improves physical ability
- Increases confidence and social skills
- Helps with stress anxiety and problem solving
- Aids self-awareness
- Provides new skills
- Facilitates relationship building
- Develops concentration and attention skills
Work Experience Opportunities
Boaz can facilitate work towards the Duke Of Edinburgh Award, and can sometimes arrange work experience for secondary school students.
For more details about the Duke Of Edinburgh Award, visit http://www.theaward.org/
The Boaz Project exists to provide an excellent horticultural facility with related work opportunities at which adults with learning disabilities may come together to be valued and productive. Its purpose is to give dignity and confidence in a happy, safe and supportive environment enabling greater independence, social inclusion and employability.
The Project’s Christian ethos seeks to address the whole person, body, mind and spirit, aiming to release and realise each persons full human potential to the glory of God.